Sunday, November 29, 2020

Printed Christmas Cards

 I didn't make the time that I had expected to to craft over the holiday weekend.  After taking some down time, spending time uploading 100 pics to get printed, attending a tree lighting in Hammond Indiana and doing some decorating, there just didn't seem like there was much time left.

I always overestimate what I want to get done and underestimate how much energy I have to do it.  Sound familiar?

A few Christmas cards I did manage to make and some very simple ones at that.  One that makes a big impact but isn't difficult to make is  printed using graphics I bought here .  I simply print the card on card stock, do some fussy cutting, layer certain sections and then add touches of gold glitter here and there.

I print a greeting out and glue it to the back.  It makes a very unique card to give.







No comments: