Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Spooky Twins

 I'm still loving making paper Haunted Houses for friends, family and Etsy.  

I recently was gifted a tablet of Graphic 45 paper.  I wanted to incorporate the Halloween prints somehow into my designs.  I didn't want to layer the paper because I try not to waste resources if possible.  Because the paper isn't as sturdy as some cardstocks, I decided using it as roof pieces would work well.  Using two different prints in two different colors, I made twin houses in one display.  I added the obligatory tombstones, some scraggly moss and a velum ghost peeking from amongst the tombstones.  I added orange velum in the windows so that the addition of fairy lights guaranteed an eerie glow.

I used a wood plank painted black as a base so that my houses would have added sturdiness.




No comments: