Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Looking Forward to Halloween

Though I love all holidays, I have to admit that Halloween and Christmas are my favorites when it comes to crafting.  I enjoy making greeting cards and decorations around those two themes.  With the exception of a birthday card here and there and some scrap booking of photos, I don't craft much for other occasions.

Here are a couple of projects I have already made for Halloween and am looking forward to working on a few more.  Though starting on Halloween projects during the summer might seem a little premature, when you're as busy as I am with volunteer work, family and friends, it never too early to try to carve out blocks of time here and there.

Here's a little paper Halloween village I made with my Wishblade ( yes you read that right, I still use a Wishblade) and patterned paper.  I cut the tree, bats and fence from black card stock.  I plan to display it on top of a stack of old books.

Here's a simple step card I decorated with shapes I cut with my Wishblade and covered with a print r that I purchased from a seller on Etsy and printed off.


No comments: