Thursday, February 17, 2022

Easter Houses in Spring Colors

 Selecting colors for my projects is never easy for me.  I don't have that "eye" for which colors go with which.  So it's always a hit or miss and I have to hope for a "hit".

I decided to go with soft spring colors instead of vibrant ones.  Instead of bright pink and purple, I choose muted pink and lavendar.  And I can only hope the rest work together.

Little is always more attractive to me, so I made these 4" tall,  small enough to easily fit on a Dollar Tree Foam disk.  I cover the disk in a complementary paper and trim the disk with a paper fence.  I made a little paper push cart and filled it with baubles and paper flowers,  and  finished with a few clay Easter eggs.

Pictured below are the houses I've completed.








No comments: